2 Weeks Sodhana Panchakarma
2 weeks Sodhana Panchakarma is designed to bring lightness in body and mind. Those who are suffering from loaded physiological and psycho-emotional burned out stress are helped from this program. This program includes therapy like Basti (colon irrigation) for subtle cleansing of colon and eliminating mal digested toxins from the body. The two weeks program helps you to experience the inner healing power of Ayurveda therapies.
The inner healing capacity of different Ayurveda therapies helps in restoring body’s natural balance. Besides colon irrigation therapy, it includes different Ayurveda abhyangas to invigorate your skin and the body. The synergizing effect of abhyangas like pinda sveda, ubatan abhyanga gives balancing effect to the body. Yoga and other exercises are designed for light body and calm mind. Shirovirechana program helps to improve the sensorial health.
- To impart natural healing for various ailments
- To enhance the immunity of the body
- To increase the acceptability to various therapeutic regimens
- To maintain the equilibrium of doshas- the humors that govern the biological function of the body
- To impart radical elimination of disease causing factors
- To retard the aging process
- To correct body metabolism
- To permit the biological system to return to normalcy and to rejuvenate spontaneously and also facilitate the desired pharmacokinetic effect to curative remedies administered thereafter.
- To eliminate toxins and stagnated Malas and metabolites from the body, cleans the micro and macro channels, maximize the absorption and metabolism of nutrients and drug.
|Consultation & Counseling||Whole Body Ubatan Abhyanga|
|Yoga||Whole Body Steam|
|Eye Wash||Chakra Therapy|
|Gargeling (Gandusha)||Netra Tarpana|
|Whole Body Relaxation Abhyanga||Nasya Karma|
|Whole Body Synchronized Cleansing Abhyanga||Karna Purna|
|Whole Body Cleansing Abhyanga||Asthapana Basti|
|Head Abhyanga||Anuvasana Basti|
|Facial Beauty Program||Whole body Oil Bath|
|Spinal Abhyanga||Herbal Tub Bath|
|Shirobasti||Ayurveda Class (Darshana)|
Panchakarma, the five processes, is an elegant body detoxifying process that releases the stored toxins and restores the body innate healing ability. It is an ultimate healing experience that benefits both the healthy and unhealthy. It is considered as an effective therapy for body and mind, for preventing and curing the disease and promoting owns health.
Panchakarma presents a unique approach of Ayurveda to therapy with specially designed five procedures of internal purification of the body including the gross channels (GI tract, Respiratory tract etc) up to the subtlest levels (like cells, molecules, cell membranes etc).
Ayurveda says that imbalanced doshas create waste matter. This waste matter is called Ama in Ayurveda. Panchakarma eliminates these toxins from the body, allowing healing and restoration of the tissues, channels, digestion and mental functions.
This detoxifying package includes the subtle cleansing of your body tissues with different Panchakarma techniques along with the basic knowledge about Ayurveda and it’s the life style regimens. These techniques are
Purva Karma (Pre-procedures):
Pradhana Karma (Main procedures):
Paschat-Karma (Post Procedure):
We also offer personalised panchakarma treatment as per your health status and available days. Program will be designed after consultation with our doctor.
All the treatment procedures are designed and monitored under the supervision of an Ayurveda Physician after consultation.