1 Week Sodhana Panchakarma
1 week Sodhana Panchakarma Program helps in smooth and gentle cleansing of the body in a week. This program is especially designed for those who have time constraint but wants to feel lightness in the body. The corporates with busy schedule and stressful life are benefitted with this program. With a few simple shifts in your daily routine, we restore that balances immediately to feel vital, full of energy and good health.
The program includes different snehana (oleation) processes like abhyanga, Shirodhara and Svedana (sudation) process. It gives you the taste of Ayurveda wisdom of self-healing.Yoga and the exercises help to bring self-awareness.
Treatments includes :
|Consultation & Counseling
Whole Body Recreational Abhyanga
Wholebody Synchronized Cleansing Abhyanga
Wholebody Sodhana (Cleansing) Abhyanga
Wholebody Ubatan Abhyanga
Facial Beauty Program
Pradhana Karmas (will be decided after consultation)
Panchakarma, the five processes, is an elegant body detoxifying process that releases the stored toxins and restores the body innate healing ability. It is an ultimate healing experience that benefits both the healthy and unhealthy. It is considered as an effective therapy for body and mind, for preventing and curing the disease and promoting owns health.
Panchakarma presents a unique approach of Ayurveda to therapy with specially designed five procedures of internal purification of the body including the gross channels (GI tract, Respiratory tract etc) up to the subtlest levels (like cells, molecules, cell membranes etc).
Ayurveda says that imbalanced doshas create waste matter. This waste matter is called Ama in Ayurveda. Panchakarma eliminates these toxins from the body, allowing healing and restoration of the tissues, channels, digestion and mental functions.
This detoxifying package includes the subtle cleansing of your body tissues with different Panchakarma techniques along with the basic knowledge about Ayurveda and it’s the life style regimens. These techniques are:
Purva Karma (Pre-procedures):
Pradhana Karma (Main procedures):
Paschat-Karma (Post Procedure):
- To impart natural healing for various ailments
- To enhance the immunity of the body
- To increase the acceptability to various therapeutic regimens
- To maintain the equilibrium of doshas- the humors that govern the biological function of the body
- To impart radical elimination of disease causing factors
- To retard the aging process
- To correct body metabolism
- To permit the biological system to return to normalcy and to rejuvenate spontaneously and also facilitate the desired pharmacokinetic effect to curative remedies administered thereafter.
- To eliminate toxins and stagnated Malas and metabolites from the body, cleans the micro and macro channels, maximize the absorption and metabolism of nutrients and drug
Panchakarma plays a vital role in preventive, promotive and curative aspect of the disease. Panchakarma is a process used to clean the body of toxic materials left by disease and poor nutrition.
Asthapana Basti (cleansing colon irrigation)
Anuvasana Basti (nutritive colon irrigation)
We also offer personalised panchakarma treatment as per your health status and available days. Program will be designed after consultation with our doctor.
All the treatment procedures are designed and monitored under the supervision of an Ayurveda Physician after consultation.